Monday, March 21, 2011

Oldie, but a goodie

I haven't scrapbooked anything the past couple days because I get to go on a scrapbooking weekend in a few weeks (at Quaker Haven Camp!), so I've been trying to get organized. Right now I've got 17 sketches drawn up and I'm going through my pictures to figure out which ones I want to use so I can get them edited and printed. Next I'll go through my papers and get a folder ready for each page. Each folder will have paper, pictures, and embellishments so it'll be easier to get my layouts put together. For me, organization is the key to getting pages scrapbooked when I'm cropping somewhere other than my own house.

Here's a picture of my scrapbooking table. It's an older picture so there's more stuff on it right now. It's one of the best investments I've made. Absolutely love this table!


And here's how I store my paper. Sometimes I'll just stand there and spin it until I get motivated by a pattern I see. Most of it's sorted by manufacturer, some is in themes. (You can see a painting my sister made me in the left corner of the picture too. On top of the painting are some felted animals we've made. The birds to the left we made together. I made the weird looking big one and she made the smaller. She also made me the owl, R2D2, and Yoda. They're my favorite things she's made me.)


And just for more fun, here's an older page I did with Cosmo Cricket's 'Garden Variety' line... an oldie, but a goodie. That's my Grandpa and Dad in the picture.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

and now that you have been, and even though you sent me pics of your pages, I want to see them on here!!!! Please?!?!?!