Monday, March 7, 2011

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

When my friends and I get together for a scrapbook night, there's a lot more to it than just scrapbooking. There's always dinner, a table full of candy, loud music, and silly dancing. One night in particular; Marnie, Erica, and I took over 100 pictures. It just goes to show you a simple night with friends can make a great photographic moment.



One cool thing about this page is that it only took two sheets of patterned paper. The grey is one sheet and the title, all of the cut outs above the photos, and the yellow polka dot pattern are from another. The banner is a stamp I embossed with brown embossing powder. The "celebration" piece was my jumping off point and what helped me decide which photos to use. All I had to add was a little writing and it gave me a fun title.

No comments: