Thursday, January 13, 2011

One of my favorites

Here's another challenge page we did for fun at work. The challenge was to use only one patterned paper, journal in a list format, and use butterflies on your page. It ended up being a really fun one to do. I even managed to use the vintage typewriter that I got for my birthday. I typed part of my list jounaling on a piece of cardstock then used it to punch the butterflies out. I also typed different words on the cardstock circles.



So far, the only list item I've completed is 'Play craps in Las Vegas'. I had to bail on the 'Learn to drive a stick shift' out of sympathy for my brother in law, who was trying to teach me. After never making it out of the church parking lot in the two hours we were driving, I felt bad for sucking the life out of him on his day off. I made it up to him though by paying for sushi that night for dinner. I'm close to finishing 'Take a picture a day for 1 year.' That one will be completed on April 20th. I just have to stick it out these last couple months. Speaking of which... I need to think of something to photograph for today.

No comments: