Friday, January 7, 2011

As Seen on www.cratepaper.com



YEA! Crate Paper put another of my pages up on their blog! One of my goals this year is to try to get published. So lately, I've been participating in their sketch challenges and sending in random submissions. All this week they've had 'Customer Appreciation Week' and have been posting submissions for their three newest lines. I did this page Wednesday, emailed it in Thursday morning, and when I checked the blog Friday afternoon... there it was! It's exciting for me to see it up there. It was the seventh page I've sent in and the second one to be posted by them. It's great motivation to scrapbook more pages and try new techniques and layouts to keep it interesting. Here's the page I did...
It uses Crate Paper's 'School Spirit' line. The colors are fun and I thought they would be good for the page about my Uncle's comic book signing. He was the inspiration for one of the characters... a good guy of course.

No comments: