Monday, April 8, 2013

Project 12: March

It's the second week of the month, so time to post last month's project 12 layout. Still loving this process and I feel like I'm learning to pay attention to more details. Getting lots and lots of practice at layering and I love it. This month I used Dear Lizzy's "Neapolitan" line. Most of the pages came from the 6x6 pad which worked great having smaller patterns.

 
The left page talks about our springtime snow fall and Indiana's typical crazy weather. (Is it crazy if it's typical?) Also added in a few spaces for one of my new favorite movies.
 

Right hand page is mostly about Easter and St. Patrick's Day. This page also gives you a visual if you've ever wondered what fifteen pounds of jelly beans looks like. Also reason #118 why my dad shouldn't be allowed in Sam's Club alone.


Last month I started playing with adding inserts and sewing pieces together for extra space. This month I did the same thing by sewing an extra 4x6 flap into the middle of the left hand page. I took a lot of pictures around my house of the snow and wanted to include all of them while still having space to journal. Adding the extra space was the perfect solution.
 
 
Dodge felt left out so he decided to sneak in for a peek. I kinda love that he matches my wood floors.

1 comment:

Erica said...

Love it!! The colors are so pretty.