Friday, April 12, 2013

I'm Lovin' It (da da da daahh da)

One thing it seems I can't express enough is how much I freaking love paper! One of the best feelings is finding papers that look great together and then when they perfectly compliment your photos, it's like all is right in the world. A little dramatic? Yes. Sound crazy? Absolutely. However, I know there are people out there who know exactly what I mean and that's a good feeling too. This page is one of those moments when paper and photos come together to make a fun layout.

I've had these pictures on my table for awhile just waiting for me to find the right paper. Last month new Simple Stories lines came out and I loved the arrows paper. I'm trying to get away from buying papers just because I like them and stick to buying papers that I know there's a plan for. I strayed away from that plan for the arrows paper and it ended up working out.


The papers are Simple Stories from their "24/7" line. I cut the title on my Cameo then added the usual suspects of mini markets, October Afternoon stickers, and enamel dots. I'm also happy to say the yellow and blue strips below and under the photos were cut from the barcode strip of the pattern papers. On double sided papers, the vendors will give a preview of what's on the flip side. So I cut and used those pieces to leave the rest of the 12"x12" piece intact. I told you, I love paper. Every little bit of it.



 
If you want to see my friend's page using the same pictures, check out her blog here http://justmylife-erica.blogspot.com/. Prepare to be impressed!

1 comment:

Erica said...

Love it Amy!! This page is so cute! And it doesn't hurt that I'm in it either. Thanks for the link, too. :)