Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Hello Retirement (Dad's, not mine)

Last year after 41 years of teaching at the same high school, my dad retired. When he started he was just a few years older than his students and ended up teaching a lot of their kids (that's two generations). So when he retired, it was a big deal. I'm not going to scrapbook all the photos from his party (most of the pictures will end up going in divided page protectors), but a few special pages will be made. Here's the first special page I've done. This bull is famous in the township. We knew we HAD to have it outside for Dad's party. I even had my picture taken with it, which has been a dream of mine since I was in elementary school. It's a Wanamaker thing.

 
Here's a few detail pictures. The paper is Echo Park's "Note to Self" line.


1 comment:

Erica said...

love it!! I like the view finders along the bottom! :)