Friday, May 10, 2013

Project 12: April

It seems like each month, the due date for Project 12 keeps coming sooner and sooner. I finally managed to get April finished (except for an insert I have planned about my birthday). It's funny this month how many pictures ended up having to do with my yard. It's the first spring in my house so I guess it makes sense.


 
The left hand side is basically all about my yard. The title spot is from a crazy storm we had with wind, rain, hail, and then a rainbow across my backyard. Then my dad and I made a trip to Home Depot to get supplies for some outside projects. The highlight of the yard topics though is my new riding mower, Maybelle. I may have screeched the first time Dad gave me a driving lesson on it, but now it's a lot of fun. The paper I used is October Afternoon's "Sidewalks" collection.

October Afternoon stickers for the title and journaling spot.
 
A mixture of Jillibean Soup and October Afternoon stickers.


 
The right hand page is all about a weekend scrapbooking retreat I went to. It was held at the same place where our lake cottage is so that's why I used the outdoors-y paper. The paper is October Afternoon's "Campfire" line. I still have my insert to do, but I have a good plan for it so hopefully won't take too long to put together. It's going to use another October Afternoon line.

No comments: