Monday, April 18, 2011

The Best Farkle Counter

When the Cosmo Cricket line "Boyfriend" came out, I loved all the patterns and colors. It's actually a school line with pencils and test worksheets, but I wanted to do something different since I'd already used it for a page about my Dad teaching. I had printed some pictures about my cousin's oldest son playing farkle and thought this paper would be fun. I figured it would still work since the pencils would go along with filling out score sheets.


At this point in the weekend, I was still friends with my Revolution so I used two different fonts and some of my favorite October Afternoon sticker letters. I absolutely love the look of cork on scrapbook pages. A few little Basic Grey brads added some more color and depth.


Here's another close up. I punched out a few circles from different patterns and tucked them under the edge. Adds a nice little detail and layer.


No comments: