Friday, May 17, 2013

National Scrapbooking Day inspiration

Everytime National Scrapbooking Day come around, I have such good intentions of participating in ALL the challenges from Two Peas in a Bucket... and it never happens.  It always feels like a cool accomplishment when I get something finished and submitted to a challenge. This year I only finished one, but the nice thing is I still have the sketches and inspiration for the others I was going to try. So it's not a total loss, I just won't get the virtual badges I was working towards. (Yes, I'm that big of a dork.) Pagemaps has some fun challenges going right now and I'm going to try to do more with the ones Two Peas always has up. I want to get back into the rhythm I had for awhile of submitting a couple a month. Any who, here's the one I finished last week.

 
I finally used last summer's Little Yellow Bicycle "Splash" line that I HAD to have. It really is a fun line and perfect for lake pictures. This is a page about my sister and I tubing. We thought we were pretty cool stuff... which we were of course. ;) Definitely good memories.
 

No comments: