Friday, August 23, 2013

Project 12: July

I love summertime. I'm working on a Sn@p! album for the whole summer so I used my Project 12 spread to hit on the highlights. That includes Fourth of July at the lake, a short trip north, the Train concert with friends, the cottage getting an update, and the family's visit to the lake. I also tried something different with what supplies I used. Normally I'll use just one specific line, but this time I focused on what colors I wanted to use. So I went "shopping" through my stash and found reds, blues, whites, and pieces of kraft that I liked. Pieces from My Minds Eye (a couple different lines), Lillibee, and Project Life cards were used. 
 
 
Here's the left hand page. For our trip north, I printed four photos on one 4x6 so I could show one picture from each place we visited.

 
And of course the right hand page.
 
I used my typical letter stickers and sewing machine for this layout, but I also branched out and used my cameo to cut the Michigan shape and my typewriter to include a conversation via text message between my sister and I. I'm happy with how both turned out will definitely need to use them again.
 
 


No comments: