Thursday, July 11, 2013

Project 12: June

I'm back on track with Project 12! Other projects not so much, but one thing at a time. I'm making a special 6x8 book for all the summer festivities so I used this June spread as a way to highlight the basics. The other book will have more detail and journaling. This month had game night, garden surprises, and two weekends at the lake. The paper used is Echo Park's "A Perfect Summer" line. A lot of the sticker embellishments are theirs too, plus my usual October Afternoon letters. (Might have to get more soon, my "e's" are getting low in certain colors.
 

Here's the left hand page and some detail close ups. It talks about game night and around the house stuff.

 


Here's the right hand page. Left portion of it is a weekend at the lake with my parents and the right portion is when my friend and her family visited the lake. These are just a few of my favorite pictures. The 6x8 book will have a lot more photos.

 
For the two bottom slots, I did 4x6 collage photos so each one shows three 2x4 photos. That way I could show more pictures. Keeping it simple and focusing on the pictures.
 


No comments: