Sunday, February 7, 2010

A pile of love

Just as a disclaimer... I sometimes have the sense of humor of an eight year old. That being said, here's the Valentine I came up with this year. I was inspired by a card at work which had some oddly placed gemstones behind a bird. It reminded me of something else and an idea was born.





The sentiments on the front and inside were typed and printed on cardstock. The deer is the only stamping I did on this card. The layering of papers on the front took a little work, but I really like how nicely it all came together. A little bit of cuteness and a little bit of poop humor... just what everybody needs on Valentine's Day.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I have been carrying my card around in my purse and showing evreyone! It is a hit, truy what everyone wants for vday, a card like this! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Hilarious!